North American Equipment Upfitters adopts the basic rules of Total Quality Management (TQM), to achieve continuous improvement. We adopt these basic principles of TQM as our core values:
- Organizations succeed through constant product and service development and innovation.
- Quality is achieved by design rather than by inspection.
- Purchasing must be based on quality not cost.
- Production methods must be continuously improved.
- Employees must receive training.
- Management must demonstrate leadership by teaching others on a continuous basis.
- A positive environment results in productive employees.
- Employees should be recognized and rewarded for work performed.
- Only zero defects are acceptable.
We intend, by combining the strengths of North American Equipment Upfitters with our manufacturing partners and suppliers, to establish an increasingly efficient company that:
- Assumes the leading role in the Aerial Lift industry.
- Sets new standards with regard to customer requirements through:
- Technical Innovation
- Cost Leadership
- Education and Training
- Operates successfully and profitably.
- Is proud of its employees